- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Rajasthan which is also known as the “Land of Maharajas” is the largest state of India. The glory of the state is retained by its majestic palaces, forts and monuments. The vibrant culture and rich heritage of this princely state draw innumerable tourists from across the globe.
Its major attractions include the ruins of Indus Valley Civilization, the oldest mountain range- Aravalli, a Jain pilgrimage site known as Dilwara Temples, Karni Mata Mandir, the only hill station of Rajasthan- Mount Abu, Keoladeo National Park (formerly known as Bharatpur National Park, the Ranthambore National Park and the Sariska Tiger Reserve.
Some of its major architectural wonders include Chittorgarh fort – the largest fort in Asia, Mehrangarh Fort at Jodhpur, Jaipur “The Pink City” houses a number of well known tourists spots which include Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Lake Palace, City Palace, Amber Palace, Jantar Mantar, Umaid Bhawan in Jodhpur, Jaisalmer Fort in Jaisalmer and many more.
Day 1: New Delhi
Welcome to New Delhi!!! On your arrival at Delhi Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted till your room in your hotel. Remaining day at Akshardham Temple, Bangla Shahib, INDIA Gate, Overnight in your hotel.
Day 2: New Delhi
After breakfast move out for a day long sightseeing of New Delhi and Old Delhi (Shahajahanabad), which includes Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar and Overnight in your hotel.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
After breakfast. Drive to Agra â€“ City of Taj Mahal in your exclusive vehicle. On arrival check in at your hotel. move out to visit world famous The Taj Mahal- the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and The Agra Fort build by Emperor Akbar, on the west bank of river Yamuna. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
After Breakfast Proceed to Jaipur via Fatehpur sikri, Welcome to Jaipur city. On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India check in at your hotel. In the evening visit Birla temple and enjoy dinner at Rajasthani theme Restaurant. Where you will enjoy various traditional Rajasthani dances, puppet show and various other interesting activities (At own Cost Optional). Overnight in your hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
Take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and excursion to the old capital Amber. Here at Amber Fort, youâ€™ll ascend till the gates of majestic Amber fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast transferred to the domestic airport of jaipur / delhi to board the flight back to your home with sweet memories.
- Accommodation based on the hotels mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- 02 pax:- A/C Indigo
- 04/06 pax:- A/C Innova
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes (GST Extra)
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Monuments Entrance
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents and any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.